• 3(current)
Channel List editor M3U
(2015-04-01, 16:44)peppe_sr Wrote: used to fine tune my list.
very useful.
Peppe
Great to know you like it!
Hello, is there a way to export the m3u from your program to excel?
I have long lists and sometimes i need to change the same field to many rows. Having it on a spreadsheet would really help.

Is there a m3u to csv script and vice versa?
Thanks
use a text editor with search and replace.
it is what i do.
Peppe
Thanks Peppe,
I also use text editor but it is not suitable for what I need
(2015-04-02, 09:53)Fitzcarraldo Wrote: Hello, is there a way to export the m3u from your program to excel?
I have long lists and sometimes i need to change the same field to many rows. Having it on a spreadsheet would really help.

Is there a m3u to csv script and vice versa?
Thanks
Suppose I could add such a function, but I never came across this file format, If I knew it's structure it probably would be quite easy to implement, however I wouldn't be able to make it quickly due to lack of time, I will see what I can do for you Smile
(2015-04-02, 10:58)Fitzcarraldo Wrote: Thanks Peppe,
I also use text editor but it is not suitable for what I need
Okay I was wrong about the time it takes , I just finished it, if you open the software and close it, the next time you open it should give an update notification,

Can you please test if the generated CSV file works in excel, I only have libre office and it works in libre but I don't know about office excel

How to save as CSV: click save as, from the drop down menu select CSV, and click save, simple

Cheers mate,
Thanks man , it does not work in excel but it works in CSV editor.

Now... how to go back from CSV to M3U once I am done?

PS: you are my hero now!
(2015-04-02, 12:44)Fitzcarraldo Wrote: Thanks man , it does not work in excel but it works in CSV editor.

Now... how to go back from CSV to M3U once I am done?

PS: you are my hero now!
Well, I didn't implement that yet, I just made the saving so that you could have it quick, and BTW if you post a sample CSV that works in excel I could try to make the CSV work in excel.
I will add a function to import CSV
Ok but if i cannot save back in m3u is does not have much us at the moment.
I will wait until you figure a way to reverse it .
Now i used this CSV editor and it works fine http://rons-editor-ultimate-csv-editor.s...ownloading

Thanks!
(2015-04-02, 12:52)Fitzcarraldo Wrote: Ok but if i cannot save back in m3u is does not have much us at the moment.
Now i used this CSV editor and it works fine http://rons-editor-ultimate-csv-editor.s...ownloading

Thanks!
I am currently implementing a way to open CSV files
(2015-04-02, 12:52)Fitzcarraldo Wrote: Ok but if i cannot save back in m3u is does not have much us at the moment.

Thanks!
I'm so sorry but I won't get that done today, I have a lot of study to do for my exams, and anyway would you not just edit the m3u instead of editing the csv

I really wanna help you, but I don't have the time, I know how to implement it, I have written the code but it is just a bit jumbled up, I might have it done in the evening if I do my study, that would be around 19.00 GMT
take your time my friend, I will put everything on hold till you pass your exam Smile
(2015-04-02, 13:43)Fitzcarraldo Wrote: take your time my friend, I will put everything on hold till you pass your exam Smile
Thanks for understanding, I should get it done, if not today then tomorrow or the day after - I have next week off as well - we have an easter break and this is the only time I can study fro my junior cert(a very big exam based upon 3 whole years, consisting of 11 three hour exams )
(2015-04-02, 13:43)Fitzcarraldo Wrote: take your time my friend, I will put everything on hold till you pass your exam Smile
The temptation of fixing it got me, and I had enough of studying for today anyway - so I just added the option to open CSV files and you can then save them as M3U or whatever - however, list merging is not supported when opening a CSV file - you probably don't have to worry about this - just a future reference for others

Go check for the update Big Grin
Cheers,
going now!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channel List editor M3U2