• 46(current)
Release IPTV Merge
(2024-01-15, 03:10)matthuisman Wrote: once my pluto tv playlists are back up

Hi Matt,

Can you clarify please if you are now planning to start republishing your Pluto playlists again at some point?

Last week in the GitHub thread you said "ill try get a docker solution sorted so users can simply generate their own".

Hopefully you have found, or are able to find, a way around the problem that satisfies everyone?
Pluto working again for Kodi on Win10 and RP machines.  Thank you!
Win10 64-bit
Kodi 20.1 / Mimic-LR
My IPTV Merge has gone wild! It is an an continual loop of creating the m3u8 and xml files. When I make changes to playlists/epg it will try to merge instantaneously  without hitting 'merge' causing a lot of un-necessary call outs to providers and getting them very angry at me. 
Tried a new kodi directory in ~/L/AS/ with ONLY iptv-merge installed.  Since it is continually trying to create the playlists it is coming up empty playlist in the EPG.
What version Kodi / IPTV simple?
Hello Matt,
The version of kodi is 20.90.831 and the version of IPTV-Merge is v0.25.3.

I'l give you a bit of context. I have 2 m3u/xml that I supplied to ITPV-Merge via m3u4u. This, for the last 2 years, has been working fine. I turn on kodi, and within a minute Kodi tells me IPTV is starting up, a quick refresh of the channels and the guide (and channels) work. The guide did not work in some channels but I was content. 
Yesterday I discovered iptv-org and it large list of tv-ids, I thought If i filled in all the gaps on M3U4U with known good tv-ids than I can fill in the guide with another service so long as my m3u/xml has the correct tv-ids.
So I set on my quest of filling in the missing channels. I ended up creating 22 local xml files by using their tools. I then went on to add them all to IPTV-Merge and it worked! Until it didn't. This is where I noticed TV-Merge acting strange and producing EMPTY PLAYLIST and getting TOO MANY REQUESTS message for my m3u/xml. So I downloaded a copy of each and loaded them into IPTV-Merge (troublesome 22) into a new Kodi folder (~/L/AS) while OFFLINE. The result was all the channels and groups loaded but all the channels were in All Channels and all the groups were empty. If I add just ONE of the xmls I made with iptv-org I get a listing of all channels with NO groups.

My intentions for ITPV-Merge are create a merge ONCE every 48 hours from the supplied XML and online M3U4U list and have the PVR/EPG load on start.

As a side note when I was making the 22 xml files I created one for tvpassport.com that made my guide.xml OVER a GB and IPTV-Merge still worked (before it collapsed upon itself)
Ok I simplified this to the bare bones. 1 simple local m3u file and ZERO epgs. Basically there is nothing for iptv-merge to do other than send this playlist to Simple. Upon opening kodi the PVR Manager notification does not show and when I open the guide it it is blank with PVR Manager is starting up. I look into the plugin.program.iptv.merge folder and it is going crazy trying to create files. It has been doing this for over 17 minutes. 

Code:
error <general>: CCurlFile::Open - <http://127.0.0.1:52103/plugin://plugin.program.iptv.merge/?_=http_playlist> Failed with code 0:
Do you have slyguy common installed and it's proxy enabled? Also, when you go into IPTV merge, if it says setup IPTV client, click it. That means it's detected it's not setup correctly
Slyguy common is installed with it's proxy enabled. 
It is giving me an broken pipe error.

Code:
2024-01-22 08:47:34.630 T:238150   error <general>: script.module.slyguy - [Errno 32] Broken pipe
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "/Users/htpc/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.slyguy/resources/lib/proxy.py", line 292, in do_GET
                                                       self._output_response(response)
                                                     File "/Users/htpc/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.slyguy/resources/lib/proxy.py", line 1380, in _output_response
                                                       self._output_headers(response)
                                                     File "/Users/htpc/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.slyguy/resources/lib/proxy.py", line 1376, in _output_headers
                                                       self.end_headers()
                                                     File "/Applications/Kodi2.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python3.11/http/server.py", line 538, in end_headers
                                                       self.flush_headers()
                                                     File "/Applications/Kodi2.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python3.11/http/server.py", line 542, in flush_headers
                                                       self.wfile.write(b"".join(self._headers_buffer))
                                                     File "/Applications/Kodi2.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python3.11/socketserver.py", line 834, in write
                                                       self._sock.sendall(b)
                                                   BrokenPipeError: [Errno 32] Broken pipe
If I click Check log for slyguy errors it does not find this error.
What device is this on? What os?

In the meantime, ive pushed v0.25.4 which disables the http method and reverts to the old method.
I'd still like to get to the bottom of the issue, so please do advise OS
OS is MacOS 14.0 (23A344). I made sure homebrew was up-to-date as well.
So with a bit of testing on v0.25.4 it appears that the local (paired) m3u/xml is persistent past a restart of Kodi.
I tested with additional xmls that I generated from iptv-org. 
>i.mjh.nz/i.mjh.nz_au.channels.xml worked
>tv.mail.ru.xml Russian channels have a guide
>iltalehti.fi Did not fill in Finland channels
>tvmusor.hu -> did not fill in Hungarian channels
>foxsports.com.au Did not fill in fox sports

Edit: It Appears they do work now. After merge I had to restart Kodi for the guide to appear. 
Question moving forward. I use m3u4u to organize my channels. They consider kodi banned as the default behaviour of kodi does do constant refreshes. I use your addon to bypass that and pull from m3u4u once every day or other day. Is this addon moving towards a constant refresh?
I have NOT tested this with a live url m3u/xml. I want to make sure I wont upset the host first.
Tried watching a channel this morning (mlb network) and received "Widevine license request failed." Not sure if anyone else is having this issue?
@clones
Is that a channel that you have watched successfully via Kodi before?

What device and OS? ISTR seeing messages in the past that Widevine is not supported on some operating systems? My devices are all Android based: AndroidTV, Chromecast 2020 and Firesticks, but I can't remember where I saw the message.
(2024-01-25, 19:46)Paul608085 Wrote: @clones
Is that a channel that you have watched successfully via Kodi before?

What device and OS? ISTR seeing messages in the past that Widevine is not supported on some operating systems? My devices are all Android based: AndroidTV, Chromecast 2020 and Firesticks, but I can't remember where I saw the message.
Yes, Major League Baseball (MLB) Network through kodi/sling/stremium Windows 10, watched the channel in the past 24 hours.
you'd probably be best asking on stremium
iptv merge just calls that addon when you try to play it.
nothing i can do in merge...
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Merge0