• 761(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2024-05-13, 11:51)Schwabe Wrote: Hello,

thanks for the hint with the debug log.
I've done now two debug logs with playing the same 3D movie. One with AeonNox and the other one with Estuary. As I wrote with AeonNox I get always only a black or flickering picture but with sound. With Estaury skin the playback is OK. During the playback I've paused the movie two times.

-> Debug log AeonNox:
-> Debug log Estuary:

What I saw at the first view in the log is this error info with Aeon Nox: CVdpauTexture::MapRGB error register output surface: 1281

Hope you can help.

Thanks. Schwabe

P.S. Sorry but I'm not able to update kodi to the lastest version. I'm using Linux VDR with the distribution EasyVDR. Here I'm depending what will at least provided. Because the EasyVDR project is officially closed. But one user (wolfi.m) still provide updates as good as possible. The last one was Kodi 20.5. -> VDR Forum

Those logs need to be removed and a clean ones provided.
There is no support for installs containing banned_addons (wiki)/forum_rules (wiki)

I meant the latest skin version from GitHub. Just change the branch from master to nexus and you can check the 3rd post of this thread for install instructions.
(2024-05-13, 22:12)DMiTRij7 Wrote: Sorry to bother you guys with this question (it was probably asked a thousand times): I have downloaded a bunch of skin background addons, but whenever I try to change the background image (either global background or main menu item background) and I select "single", I can't navigate the ".kodi" folder.
How can I resolve my issue, without having to copy every background image inside the "skin.aeon.nox.silvo\extras\background" folder?
Thanks!

Question number 4 of the FAQ?
If not that than look into a permissions issue on whatever platform you are using.
(2024-05-14, 07:35)mikeSiLVO Wrote: What widget is that?

Its the recently added movies widget.

(2024-05-14, 07:35)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I use Embuary Helper, you can use it if it doesn't cause you any noticeable issues

i have no further issues with it only the log spam messages. thnx anyways Wink
(2024-05-14, 16:56)Pienoet Wrote: Its the recently added movies widget.

So you do not have any issues using the same playlist as a menu item and clicking into the library?
You can send me a PM with your MyVideosxxx.db file so I can take a look.

(2024-05-14, 16:56)Pienoet Wrote: i have no further issues with it only the log spam messages. thnx anyways Wink

Log spam shouldn't affect browsing your library or watching content. If you don't like the logging, continue not using it, but I do not know of any alternatives for displaying DB ratings info outside of the Video Information screen.
(2024-05-14, 17:25)mikeSiLVO Wrote: You can send me a PM with your MyVideosxxx.db file so I can take a look.
PM sended thanks!
(2024-05-14, 07:41)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2024-05-13, 22:12)DMiTRij7 Wrote: Sorry to bother you guys with this question (it was probably asked a thousand times): I have downloaded a bunch of skin background addons, but whenever I try to change the background image (either global background or main menu item background) and I select "single", I can't navigate the ".kodi" folder.
How can I resolve my issue, without having to copy every background image inside the "skin.aeon.nox.silvo\extras\background" folder?
Thanks!

Question number 4 of the FAQ?
If not that than look into a permissions issue on whatever platform you are using.

I have added the source "/storage/.kodi/addons/" to the File Manager, but still I don't see the directory.
LibreELEC 11.6.0 on Raspberry Pi4B.
Hi Mike.  Wanted to pass on a few things I noticed.  I have show time set to hour and minutes.  Infowall, tripanel, bigfan, bannerwall show time in minutes.  I can't tell any difference when changing the setting for prefer movie set summary.  Always see summary.  Thanks and really appreciate all your extra work.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2024-05-15, 14:55)DMiTRij7 Wrote: I have added the source "/storage/.kodi/addons/" to the File Manager, but still I don't see the directory.
LibreELEC 11.6.0 on Raspberry Pi4B.

You'll have to post screenshots and a debug log (wiki) when trying to add your backgrounds.

(2024-05-16, 23:01)bobrap Wrote: Hi Mike.  Wanted to pass on a few things I noticed.  I have show time set to hour and minutes.  Infowall, tripanel, bigfan, bannerwall show time in minutes.  I can't tell any difference when changing the setting for prefer movie set summary.  Always see summary.  Thanks and really appreciate all your extra work.

The hour and minutes in those views is an oversight, I'll fix that as soon as I can. Strangely, you're the first to mention this issue even though the hour/minute option has been around for something like 7 years or so...

The prefer summary setting is only for DialogVideoInfo, the views display the summary only.
Thanks, Mike.  Didn't mean to nit pic the skin.  Just noticed it when I was looking at the different views.  I stay on low list 99%.  Thanks again.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
By all means... Nitpick away!
I don't have time to check everything in the skin so any extra eyes are always appreciated Smile
  • 761(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55