• 408(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2024-05-13, 08:13)meridius Wrote: So the page one version does work ? Not the download version in Kodi get skin ?
Sorry, I don't know. I have downloaded it, but not installed it yet.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2024-05-13, 08:13)meridius Wrote: So the page one version does work ? Not the download version in Kodi get skin ?

I have version 3.0.1 installed and the options are in the settings, which is probably more Omega than AZR, and the Manage Versions option is in the context menu but it still doesn't seem to be working. I just hear an error beep like it is trying to open the Manage Version dialogue box but can't.
This is what I see in the log:

2024-05-13 07:43:03.296 T:21960   debug <general>: ------ Window Deinit (DialogContextMenu.xml) ------
2024-05-13 07:43:03.323 T:21960   debug <general>: ------ Window Init (DialogVideoManager.xml) ------
2024-05-13 07:43:03.323 T:21960    info <general>: Loading skin file: DialogVideoManager.xml, load type: KEEP_IN_MEMORY
2024-05-13 07:43:03.324 T:21960   error <general>: Unable to load window XML: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/skin.arctic.zephyr.mod/1080i/DialogVideoManager.xml. Line 0
                                                   Failed to open file
Looks like the last commit on GitHub shows a revert on versions support.
Kodi Omega (arm64) nightly, nVidia Shield Pro 2019 SE 9.1.1+Hotfix (Android 11), Samsung Q8FN, Synology DS1821+ DSM 7.2.1-69057 Update 4
Love the skin, thanks for it! But one question: when playing music (or audio books in my case), is it possible to show the current track number on the main page (instead of only album title and artist title)?

When playing audiobooks, there are often like hundreds of titles in one "album" and it would be really helpful to see the current track number.

Screenshot with the area marked in red that I am referring too:

I also found the skin option to enable also displaying the current playlist, so it gives an idea where you currently are in the album. Screenshot following. But being able to really see the current track number would still be great.

Hi, wondered if someone could help - I'd like to move the Song - Artist and Stars up a bit on the music screen (see below), so that they are in line with the top of the CD case, and then increase the number of lines of the artist biography section, so it should be either 3 or 4 lines rather than 2. I'm guessing it's the MusicVisualisation.xml file but can't work out what elements to change?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 408(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11