• 454(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2024-05-15, 15:56)minhgi Wrote: You might want to check either under kodi setting or the addon.

Thanks for the help but unfortunately it's still the same. It seems related to the screen where the resume option is available, however only via any widget where resuming movies is an option. I've tried this through only having this skin and plexkodiconnect installed which hosts my movies. None of the other skins replicate the same issue using the same widgets or addons. I'm running this on the NVIDIA S 2019 Pro but I don't think that would make a difference. Thanks again. Smile
(2024-05-16, 09:40)Hashybot Wrote:
(2024-05-15, 15:56)minhgi Wrote: You might want to check either under kodi setting or the addon.

Thanks for the help but unfortunately it's still the same. It seems related to the screen where the resume option is available, however only via any widget where resuming movies is an option. I've tried this through only having this skin and plexkodiconnect installed which hosts my movies. None of the other skins replicate the same issue using the same widgets or addons. I'm running this on the NVIDIA S 2019 Pro but I don't think that would make a difference. Thanks again. Smile
Are you talking about local content or an addon? If it's an addon, which addon is it?

Quick question .. Is it possible to remove these 'back' button ? if i don't need it.
(2024-05-17, 14:45)youfon55 Wrote: Image

Quick question .. Is it possible to remove these 'back' button ? if i don't need it.
Yes.
Media settings
All
Make sure 'Show parent folder items' is unselected.
(2024-05-17, 14:45)youfon55 Wrote: Image

If you follow the setup video on the first page most of everyone skin problems would be taken care of
Titan Bingie Mod
(2024-05-17, 22:08)Chalklands Wrote: Yes.
Media settings
All
Make sure 'Show parent folder items' is unselected.

(Yesterday, 00:38)AchillesPunks Wrote: If you follow the setup video on the first page most of everyone skin problems would be taken care of

Thank you again Laugh
(2024-05-12, 12:01)Baxter300 Wrote: What determines the views which are available on certain menus? I use auto-widget to collate various lists/collections and I’m now only able to set the view type to “list”. I see you replied earlier to someone saying this change was intentional, but is there a way for me to get the skin to recognise the lists as movies?

I take it this isn’t doable?
The only workaround with the first level only list view is used earlier version of bingie mod 2.03.  Set up all your views that you like for each addon and the upgrade to 2.20.  It retain all the view setting.  Any new view after that will have the only list view.
  • 454(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0