• 71(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition
I use it with CE without any problems. My device is GT King II
(2024-05-17, 19:20)_BJ1 Wrote: This happens when too many Python scripts starting at same time and the Kodi Python engine kicks off. In the debug log you'll see at last a phyton script that causes the crash - and, in most cases this is not the same script. To avoid this, reduce your services that starts at startup. Disabling all unnecessary services can help. You can also try disabling the splash screen of the skin (skin settings >> extras).

Thanks for your reply.  Is there a way to see the services that are starting up and maybe delay them?
(2024-05-17, 23:20)gregeeh Wrote: Is there a way to see the services that are starting up and maybe delay them?

Yes, you see them starting up in debug log. You can't delay them. Reduce them.
### 4.2.0+nexus.18 ### 21.2.0.omega.17 ###

• watched/unwatched marker for items in addons fixed/improved
  • smaller top bar overlay, lyrics background in fullscreen added

Omega:
  • Improvements of video versions selection
(2024-05-16, 22:40)_BJ1 Wrote:
(2024-05-16, 22:31)NeoCortex Wrote: In the case of extras, is there a way to access that version of the window (as opposed to the Extras Manager) for movies that do not have multiple versions?  It seems like accessing it through the Info screen is the only way to get there.

I don't know. I had to rip some extras from my own BluRays and had to evaluate this...

Just wanted to follow-up on this.  The Choose Version dialog comes up as long as there are multiple versions OR extras available.  In my earlier testing of the dialog window, I didn't think of playing a movie to get to a dialog for extras.  But that's a matter of the behavior in Kodi not being intuitive in that case, not a skin issue.  

Thanks for the window adjustments, though.  Looks a lot clearner not having the title repeated with every entry.
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition0