### 4.2.0+nexus.16 ### 21.2.0+omega.15 ###

• show year of release depending on skin settings in Live TV OSD main label
  • skin shortcuts favourite (overrides.xml) modified
  • now/next Up in Cinemas to movie widget added 
  • Display FPS to player process info added
  • unwatched/total marker added to widgets. Configure them in skin settings

### 21.2.0+omega.15 ###

• display of video resolution overlay (hopefully) fixed
hi _Bj1 - is there a way to disable unwatched/total marker for tv shows episodes? i personally feel it looks cleaner & less clutter in wall poster view. the latest update for this skin actually disable this feature which i prefer, but in the settings in "display of episodes" once you set it does not allow to disable it unless i'am missing something. thanks in advance.
(2024-05-04, 14:31)alexp4re Wrote: the latest update for this skin actually disable this feature which i prefer, but in the settings in "display of episodes" once you set it does not allow to disable it unless i'am missing something.

Once you've touched this setting a value is written to the skin setting (which was empty/not existent before) and the mark watched/unwatched is permanent visible therefore. I can extend the option to 'invisible/off' in next uptdate. For now you have to stop Kodi and edit the settings.xml in .kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.estuary.modv2/, search for episodesdisplay and delete the line. Don't touch the setting again Wink
hi _Bj1 - thanks for taking the time to provide clear instructions to disable the markers for now. it works & looks good! looking forward to this disable feature in a future update. thanks again.
[deleted]
Noob Question:  Where do I set the Colored Flags like this:

Mine are Black and White and I know it can be done as I've had them before.

TIA
Interface >> Theme >> Color.
(2024-05-07, 09:10)_BJ1 Wrote: Interface >> Theme >> Color.
To Easy!!  Thank you.
Hello Guys!

Can somebody help me with this issue? 

https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/28109-...post188235

The versions of LibreELEC after 11.0.3 freeze when I start two videos consecutively using this skin.
The first video starts fine, but after I stop it and start another, the busy indicator remains on screen and the system freezes.
Comment retracted because circumstances do not seem identical. Dont want to confuse the issue...
Had answered in LE forum.
### 4.2.0+nexus.17 ### 21.2.0+omega.16 ###

• extend watched/unwatched marker settings with off option
  • Parental Rating flag of PVR client in Video OSD included
  • smaller Improvements in touch mode
(2024-05-10, 12:04)_BJ1 Wrote: ### 4.2.0+nexus.17 ### 21.2.0+omega.16 ###

• extend watched/unwatched marker settings with off option
  • Parental Rating flag of PVR client in Video OSD included
  • smaller Improvements in touch mode

Hi bj, it seems like this update is causing episode counts not to show in other add-ons like tmdb helper. I tried each of the watched/unwatched options but none returned the functionality. Rolling back to 21.2.0+omega.15 corrects the problem.
The text on Cyrillic is not displayed. On the CD. It can be fixed?

The font on CD is a handwriting font that doesn't have an unicode part. I'll change this to arial unicode with next update.
(2024-05-11, 23:46)Swimfan02 Wrote: it seems like this update is causing episode counts not to show in other add-ons like tmdb helper.

I don't have any counter in tmdb helper. Could you provide a screenshot?
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition0