• 205(current)
Beta Arctic Horizon 2
It has the be noted that open wizard is a banned addon (wiki) here due to other undesirable features that it offers.

Having it on your system will preclude support here, as per our forum rules (wiki).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Horizon 2 still supported on omega, Installed repository on my new Android TV and only fuse is in repo
Installs fine on my NVIDIA shield
(2024-05-18, 08:58)VelimirSaban Wrote: Omega version of the Skin is removed from repo? I cant find it at the moment.

edit. My bad, I should have looked at the omega version on github. but I can't see it from Kodi, the version is 20.0.1, I don't know why.

Edit2: tried installing "omega" zip but getting: xbmc.gui version 5.16.0 could not be satisfied
How did you get some this error?
The latest version of Arctic Horizon 2 from GitHub reports an installation error on KODI Omega. There is an incorrectly entered value inside this file: addon.xml

For it to work on Omega we need to change addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.16.0" To addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.17.0"
(2024-05-20, 04:51)Glyde62 Wrote: Horizon 2 still supported on omega, Installed repository on my new Android TV and only fuse is in repo
Installs fine on my NVIDIA shield

Yes, I can see Fuse in repo, but Horizon 2 will not be displayed until the new version with the corrected addon.xml file
Don't seem to be able to access that file to modify it on my tcl tv
Hello..I have the latest version of Kodi..I installed the jurialmunkey repository and in the folder I can't install arctic horizon 2, because there is only arctic fuse..can someone help me with this please? well thank you
Submitted a pull as per VelimirSaban's post.

Just in case it helps.

(No options to raise issues understajbly as they get flooded with rubbish when it is Kodi related).
I can 100% confirm changing this did the trick for me, was able to update fine after that.
(2024-05-19, 12:56)kaaspad Wrote: Before my question I'd like to give a huge thanks to jurialmonkey for the most amazing skin that is available for Kodi. Beauty would be an understatement.
Having a really annoying problem with backup and restore hopefully someone can help.
I have created the perfect customization for AH2 on my Kodi for macOS.
I have installed Kodi on Apple TV 4, installed the backup add-on from the standard respository.
I do a backup of my Kodi from macOS to an SMB share.
I then do a restore to my Apple TV from that SMB share.
Everything works perfect on the restore with no errors BUT after killing Kodi (as requested after the restore) the skin comes up with my customizations after about 3-5 seconds on the top right I get a message saying "Initializing skin" which then resets the AH2 skin back to default out of the box setup with all my customizations gone. It's like its overwriting the settings after the restore.
When I use open wizard it doesn't do this, but has other issues. 
Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

This also happens to me using the Backup Add-on to Backup/Restore on Apple TV, could try a backup/restore of the AH2 folders:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3162823
yup tried that as well, but it still overwrites immediately. Very odd. Changing to Arctic Fuse now to see if it also has the same issue. I really don't want to start using all these build options (like ow) and just use the native one. 
any ideas?
  • 205(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon 20