• 140(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
(2024-05-23, 14:00)jkerrigan Wrote: That worked perfectly thanks so much! Need to have it partner friendly first but will definitely explore doing it in the options menu too and maybe switch over to that.

I like the 'users' feature in the skin, much faster way to swap between users. Is there anyway to run an action to swap a user in the same way as the profile? The only difference between my main user and kids user is that the fodler of movies and tv shows are different (i.e. the kids ones) but I'm tempted to just load both on the main user and filter on the relevant folders in the widgets for each user.

There's a couple of different ways you could do it.

In the options menu, you can configure one of the tiles at the top to be the "Profile" tile. The profile tile will display the name and icon of the logged in user, and clicking it will take you back to the login screen (skin users if enabled, or kodi profiles if skin users are disabled).

You can also find the shortcut command to open the login screen under:
"Kodi Commands > Switch User"

And if you want to login a *specific* user then you can create a custom action like so (obviously replace my username slug with the user you want!)
Code:

RunPlugin(plugin://script.skinvariables/?info=get_skin_user&skinid=skin.arctic.fuse&folder=1080i&slug=user-jurialmunkey)

You can find the user slugs for each user in this file ( and default user will be slug=default )
Code:
kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.skinvariables/logins/skin.arctic.fuse/skinusers.json
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(10 hours ago)spursgalea Wrote:
(2024-05-05, 16:35)Amalfi Wrote: Jello,
I would simply like to know where is the current playlist option in Arctic Fuse. I searched and searched to no avail. If there isn't a current playlist option, could one be added? Thank you.

Hi I would like to help if you haven't found a resolution to this. I haven't used kodi for a while and found the same problem. Found how you get to current playlist.You can create a shortcut to this might side menu. Just head to customize widget there you can add a shortcut. Press new  and go to miscellaneous which is right at the bottom. Then options is the first one add it. Now whenever you're playing something head back to the main home screen and you'll see the options icon press it and it'll bring up the side menu and at the bottom you could you'll see current playlist which is the first item at the bottom row of the side menu. I hope I've explained this well I'm not good explaining things. If I haven't maybe someone couldn't clarify what I mean. I just hope it helps you

There's also a few other ways you can open up the options menu other than a shortcut.

If you don't minimise the menu on the home screen, then you can also open it by pressing left from the menu if you set:
Skin Settings > Navigation > Menu > Left > Options

Pressing "info" while on the side menu will also open it.

The playlist options are also available on the filter/view dialog in the library. That can be accessed by either pressing up or down (depending on your navigation settings) or from the options tray (if you have that enabled ondown).

S on keyboard will open it. You could also map any other key. The command is the ActivateWindow(shutdownmenu)
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
  • 140(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0