Beta Orbis - a continuation of Toyota12303's PS4 theme 🎮
Game 
As the title suggests, i wanted to attempt to port and continue Toyota12303's work and continue the legacy of the theme. Its quite a bit of work ahead

Why i did it?, mainly wanting to learn how to make and modify Kodi skins. I also like this skin and want to see it on modern versions of Kodi. Of course, id defiantly need some help with this theme from more experienced Kodi theme devs. For the most part, its mainly me working on this as a testing ground for my skills. 

Of course id like to thank and dedicate this project to Toyota12303, this wouldn't've be possible without his work and bobuxman for reuploading the original theme Smile

Here is a download link and the project page for any to help contribute or download Orbis Theme
I like this skin already, only problem so far is the favorites not working, other than that everything straight for me.
Wink 
Thanks for testing out the theme, I'm going to release 3.7.3 sometime today, it should fix this bug (Along with a few other bugs too and some new features). If you find any other bugs, please let me know Smile
Hello, I would like to inform you that with the last release the favorites were not resolved.
I would like to know if you can solve it
Hello, I would like to inform you that with the last release the favorites were not resolved.
I would like to know if you can solve it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Orbis - a continuation of Toyota12303's PS4 theme 🎮0