A help request from community related to Kodi/PVR IPTV Simple Client on RPi
Hello,

I've been using Kodi since 2017. My hardware is Raspberry Pi. My Kodi journey, which started with Rpi3 in 2017, is still ongoing. However, it's not without its problems.

Lately, I've tested with the following hardware:

LibreElec (version 11.0.6, hardware RPi 5)
Raspbian on RPi 5 with Kodi installed (installed via apt get command)
Windows 11 (with the release version provided on the Kodi website)
Mac OS Sierra (with the release version provided on the Kodi website)
Xiaomi Mi Box 4K 2nd Gen. Android TV Box (downloaded from Google Play)
Internet connection:
Wireless WiFi 5 GHz, Internet Speed Min. 50 Max 75 Mbps.
Wired connection is impossible due to the conditions of the house.

What I want to do with these devices is:

I want to watch live TV without freezing, without errors, without being kicked out of the stream using PVR IPTV Simple Client. I have an m3u file obtained from an IPTV provider (I've also tried publicly available m3u files provided by channels). When I run this file with another player, for example, VLC player (RPi, Windows, Android, MacOS), IPTV X application (iOS), and other random players, I can watch continuously, without freezing, without the program crashing, without losing audio.

Since 2020, I've encountered various problems with PVR IPTV Simple Client such as freezing, stuttering, buffering and freezing, etc. I've constantly tried to solve the problem by searching the internet. Now I'm curious, does anyone really watch live streams with m3u files without any problems using PVR IPTV Simple Client?

I want Kodi (or LibreElec) because I can send commands via JSON RPC, it's a system where I can put my videos, pictures, music, it has many options, and everyone at home can use it.

I love Kodi, I want to use it. Please, I'm waiting for the guidance of those who want to help.

I know a debug file will be requested. I haven't mentioned sophisticated problems here, but I'm aware. I'm open to the guidance and requests of the community. Therefore, if those who want to help in this topic convey their requests, I will fulfill them immediately, and I hope we can solve the problem together.

I look forward to your help. Thank you in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A help request from community related to Kodi/PVR IPTV Simple Client on RPi0