Solved Issue with ‘Next Up’ widget and copacetic helper
I raised an issue in GitHub for copacetic helper. When I first start the skin, I receive a copacetic error “check logs for more details”. The Next Up widget fails to load. The other widgets load fine. When I switch skins the Next Up data is there and works fine. It is just missing in copacetic.
Here is the link to GitHub that has the log snippet

https://github.com/realcopacetic/script....r/issues/7
Okay, feeling a little dumb. I was looking through the forum and failed to add your repo first. I went back and added the repo, copacetic helper updated and now no issues.

I am really enjoying the skin and now will continue to play around with it. I'll close my ticket on github.
(2024-05-04, 20:48)fabled_toast Wrote: Okay, feeling a little dumb. I was looking through the forum and failed to add your repo first. I went back and added the repo, copacetic helper updated and now no issues.

I am really enjoying the skin and now will continue to play around with it. I'll close my ticket on github.
Ok thanks, glad you're enjoying the skin, I'm about to push a few updates to widgets which I'll update here shortly. I'll mark this as solved for now, cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issue with ‘Next Up’ widget and copacetic helper0