Guest - Testers are needed for the reworked CDateTime core component. See... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=378981 (September 29) x
  • 8(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse 2
(Yesterday, 11:22)Officer KD6-3.7 Wrote: Woah! How did you get this picture of me? So cool of you to use it as your startup image haha!

lol! Rofl
Arctic Fuse 2 - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Hi,

I created a custom submenu. I added 2 paths to it (2 separate buttons), I selected to open the oaths in dialog but it does not open in dialog it takes me directly to the add on.

Do custom submenus open in dialog in the home hub, or only works on the other hubs?
@jurialmunkey

https://ibb.co/kK1Vy4v

I've attached the image but it's literally been like this for days now

UPDATE : I'm not sure if this is a bug but i can only get the splash screen to display if i hand "hide widget initialisation behind splash" enabled
(Yesterday, 11:09)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2024-10-14, 18:11)Aemstel Wrote: Oh wow, I am only just seeing this thread now. I spend so much time configuring Arctic Fuse and am still not done and now there is already an Arctic Fuse 2 Rofl

Absolutely amazing @jurialmunkey . Thanks again for all your hard work! Can't wait to try it out!

Thanks Big Grin

See this thread on github discussions for a couple of tips on transferring across the widget setup
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...cussions/1

Not everything is a 1-to-1 exact match, so you won't get everything transferred across, but it can get you at least partially the way there if you used classic setup (and should also transfer hubs fairly well).
Thanks! Sadly it didn't transfer anything for me. I was using categories and submenus everywhere.

I am also missing quite some stuff in Fuse 2 that I really like. Such as:

- actor info showing combination of local library and tmdb info
- alternate movie versions showing in movie info screen
- video codec labels
- and some other stuff

Of course it's still alpha so who knows what might happen in the future Smile Even though I suppose you will not continue development on Fuse 1, I will stick to that for now.

Will check on Fuse 2 now and then. Interested to see where it is going. Lots of luck with it!
(Yesterday, 19:27)Gaddinator90 Wrote: @jurialmunkey

https://ibb.co/kK1Vy4v

I've attached the image but it's literally been like this for days now

UPDATE : I'm not sure if this is a bug but i can only get the splash screen to display if i hand "hide widget initialisation behind splash" enabled

Yes, if it is showing text only on the splash, then likely the skin settings haven't loaded at that time.

The multiimage control will be black until the setting containing your custom path is loaded into the control's texture path and Kodi's background image loader has loaded an image from it. If the splash screen finishes before that happens then you will never see a custom image.

You can see the background on the hide widgets splash because that only appears after Kodi has loaded the Home screen (and so skin settings have all been loaded by that stage).
(Yesterday, 19:13)jorgitoxp Wrote: Hi,

I created a custom submenu. I added 2 paths to it (2 separate buttons), I selected to open the oaths in dialog but it does not open in dialog it takes me directly to the add on.

Do custom submenus open in dialog in the home hub, or only works on the other hubs?

Sounds like a bug.
(Yesterday, 22:22)Aemstel Wrote: I am also missing quite some stuff in Fuse 2 that I really like. Such as:

- actor info showing combination of local library and tmdb info
- alternate movie versions showing in movie info screen
- video codec labels
- and some other stuff

Of course it's still alpha so who knows what might happen in the future Smile Even though I suppose you will not continue development on Fuse 1, I will stick to that for now.

Will check on Fuse 2 now and then. Interested to see where it is going. Lots of luck with it!

Video codecs are show in the info dialog along with the label for the video version.

I'm not sure what "Actor info showing combination of local library and tmdb info" is referring to...?

Not sure what "some other stuff" is either! Rofl
@jurialmunkey thanks for explaining, is it recommended to keep the hide behind widget splash enabled?

UPDATE : unfortunately upon testing on the latest update the splash screen issue still persists, the window dialog seems ok now though, many thanks jurial
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse 20