Playlist Function Additions within Kodi, Google Drive
There should be a playlist included within Kodi, Google Drive to allow users to simply select files to be inserted into the playlist for continuously play. It's incredible frustrating, having to manually start the next movie file [.mp4, .avi, .mkv] or music file [.mp3]. A playlist should be a basic function within Kodi, Google Drive that users would greatly appreciate.  A playlist has been well overdue. Are there apk versions available or would anyone have the ability to create versions, etc. with playlist functionality? Thank you. – CJ
(2023-05-05, 09:27)cij210 Wrote: A playlist should be a basic function within Kodi, Google Drive that users would greatly appreciate.

Ehh... Kodi already has playlist as well as smart playlist functionality for at least a decade. What's your problem?
Or is it just the Google Drive part that is the problem?
Specifically, within the Google Drive add-on, which would be where my uploaded mp3, mp4, avi, mkv files are located. Have I simply just overlooked some aspects, since I've not seen an option for adding various files to a playlist. I'll start, play a file and after completion, I've got to manually go back to start the next file (episode, movie, or song). It would be highly convenient at this point, having become familiar with and using Kodi for many years now, that a playlist should be a basic function to use within Kodi, Google Drive. If there are options, please provide them. I'd like to provide images, images I've edited with Microsoft Paint to provide you with more detail. You'd think the image insert/upload would be just a basic upload tool ... Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playlist Function Additions within Kodi, Google Drive0