Own buttons for the player after update skin 9.1.0
After updating the skin to 9.1.0, I can't change the player buttons to my own. I have always changed the buttons to my own in the Addons \ skin.aeon.nox.silvo \ media \ osd \ buttons \       now it does not work The buttons after updating the skin on (Kodi Android TV) cannot be distinguished which is illuminated and which is marked, they have the same white color. Help, how to change the buttons to your own in the new skin.
There's a lot of discussion in the main thread about the new OSD buttons.  I like the new glyph style but I think you're right that it's not as clear any more which button is active and visible separation of the buttons would help with that.  Also, I'm fairly sure the order of buttons has changed which keeps catching me out as I instinctively press left to get to the [Stop] button, which is now to the right.

Probably not possible to please everyone with this, but the ability to customise it would provide a solution to everybody I think (I didn't even know you could do that before!).
Thanks for the answer, I will follow the topic. I changed the includes.xml file to the older one, and my buttons came back. There is a lot of changes in the includes.xml file and this is a temporary solution.
I'm colour blind and I am also having trouble seeing which icon in the menu is highlighted over the distance to the TV.
I'm having to ask my daughter to tell me which icon is highlighted before I select ok.
An option to change the highlight colour would be useful to me.
"Added the OSD buttons to the color customizer. Now you can get as wacky or creative as you want to..."

Does anyone know where the button to change the OSD color is? I've looked through all the skin settings and I can't find it anywhere.
[System] -> [Skin Settings] -> [Customization] -> [Choose Skin Colours]

From here, you can either choose a Preset theme which will change colours throughout the skin, or you can use the [OSD] section to customise just the video OSD colours.
(2023-12-21, 23:35)beeswax Wrote: [System] -> [Skin Settings] -> [Customization] -> [Choose Skin Colours]

From here, you can either choose a Preset theme which will change colours throughout the skin, or you can use the [OSD] section to customise just the video OSD colours.
Lots of options  Big Grin
Which one/s would change the highlight colour in the screenshot below?
(2023-12-21, 23:35)beeswax Wrote: [System] -> [Skin Settings] -> [Customization] -> [Choose Skin Colours]

I do not have a OSD section, I only have a change in the color of the OSD Progress Bar. Add a screenshot
I just added it so only available on the GitHub version of the skin.
Thank you very much Mike
Following the skin update to v 9.1.0 my Trakt watched indicators are not showing correctly.
It's happening on al my devices W10 laptop, shield and fire stick, in the following Kodi versions 20.1, 20.2 and 21 beta 2.
The Trakt watched indicators against the episodes are showing correctly before and after the skin update. See screenshots
Also the version number of the skin is showing different on my W10 laptop, showing as v 9.99.0.
ImageImage
I need to rework the list overlays but the different versions are all you. Either you have the Omega (master branch) version on one device and the Nexus (nexus branch) on the other or you installed the skin for Nexus on Omega or vice versa. Either way that has nothing to do with me Angel
(2023-12-26, 10:19)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I need to rework the list overlays but the different versions are all you. Either you have the Omega (master branch) version on one device and the Nexus (nexus branch) on the other or you installed the skin for Nexus on Omega or vice versa. Either way that has nothing to do with me Angel

I had the previous skin version on all my devices, W10 laptop, shield and fire stick and all Trakt indicators were okay.

My shield and fire stick have had Kodi 20.2 since it was released by the Kodi team.

On my W10 laptop I have Kodi 20.1, 20.2 and 21 beta portable installs.

All devices and Kodi versions updated with the new skin version automatically.

Following the update, all updated Kodi versions on all devices have the same issue with the Trakt indicators.

I am in the UK, my friend in Spain has an android box and the same has happened to their Trakt indicators after the skin updated.

It just seems strange that before the skin update my Trakt indicators were okay and after the update all my instances of Kodi on different devices have the Trakt indicator issue.

As no one else has posted this as an issue maybe it's some setting in my build  that is causing the issue.

If anyone has any suggestions I'll try them out.

EDIT
===
Switched skin on my shield to Estuary and Trakt indicators all okay.
Switched skin on my shield back to Aeon Nox SiLVO 91.0 and Trakt indicator problem came back.
Not sure what else to tell you since my explanation of what has happened doesn’t seem to be of any assistance…

I’ll try this again.

I NEED TO REWORK THE LIST OVERLAYS.

After that, I explained how your different skin version numbers are not in my control but I assume you stopped paying attention or something idk 🤷‍♂️

Trakt indicators do not mean what you think they mean. Trakt is a service that keeps track of what you watch but only if you use them. They have zero to do with Kodi. I assume you meant watched indicators but are, incorrectly, saying Trakt cause… well I don’t know why… but either way please try the git version.

I should also probably mention that I am not BigNoid and Aeon Nox 5 was never my skin. I made a (popular?) mod of Aeon Nox 5 that turned into a Kodi skin over the many years I have worked on it.
(2023-12-28, 06:50)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Not sure what else to tell you since my explanation of what has happened doesn’t seem to be of any assistance…

I’ll try this again.

I NEED TO REWORK THE LIST OVERLAYS.

After that, I explained how your different skin version numbers are not in my control but I assume you stopped paying attention or something idk 🤷‍♂️

Trakt indicators do not mean what you think they mean. Trakt is a service that keeps track of what you watch but only if you use them. They have zero to do with Kodi. I assume you meant watched indicators but are, incorrectly, saying Trakt cause… well I don’t know why… but either way please try the git version.

I should also probably mention that I am not BigNoid and Aeon Nox 5 was never my skin. I made a (popular?) mod of Aeon Nox 5 that turned into a Kodi skin over the many years I have worked on it.
Please forgive my non-technical ignorance.

I was referring to the displayed Trakt watched indicators.

The Trakt watched indicators are an issue in all the List Views.

I note you are going to rework the List overlays.

If I install and try the git version, will it update with the next official skin version released through Kodi when it is released?

I went to git and downloaded the zip in the screenshot.
When I tried to install the zip into my Kodi 20.2 version on my W10 laptop I got the error in my screenshot.
Did I download the correct version from git, where do I find/install the missing dependency?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Own buttons for the player after update skin 9.1.00