(WinDash) PS5 User Interface *RELEASE*
I'm back again, as requested I'm finally releasing the PS5 interface for Windows, you can use this to launch any games you want from Steam or wherever.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Download here

This is v1.0 made via Kodi, I will updating periodically.

Credits to Toyota12303, the creator of WinDash, you can find his Xbox releases here 

Request game art you want me to add in to home screen in future updates here

How to install?

The app MUST be installed at the root of C:\, otherwise the app it won't start.

To fix the taskbar bug just simply do ctrl + alt + del

How to link .exe to launch games?

Full games list will be updated on github here

Once u download GamesListv2.zip, extract it to C:\WinDash\games\<Title Of Game Folder>

After that open app.py in Notepad

You will then see the script:

import os
os.startfile(r"C:\WinDash\Game Files\<Game.exe>")

Change <Game.exe> to the location of your game.

Press Ctrl + S to save changes.

- Vicerar
Update v2.1
* Option button icon was changed.

Minor changes in added games folder.

Removed unused scrap data from media folder.

Download Here
02/1/24

Also forgot to mention that controllers do work with this application and comes with the latest PS5 navigation sounds.

You can find full game's list Here. Will be updating periodically.

- Vicerar
I just tried buying this and was given "file not found". Huh?
Not sure why that happened, just sent you a temporary download link check email
Full games list has been updated on Github as well as how to install here

Store problem has been fixed.
Hello @vicerarr

Could you please explain how your work is directly related to Kodi? Is it an addon that is installed in Kodi, or a skin?

I also note that some items require purchasing?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen The program was made and runs by Kodi, the interface it's just skin for it

This what the .zip file contains

ImageImage
Also if purchasing skins doesn't meet community guidelines, I will make the skin free to download.

-Vicerar
(2024-02-05, 03:50)vicerarr Wrote: @Karellen The program was made and runs by Kodi, the interface it's just skin for it

ImageImage
Hey Vicerar really glad to see you back after a few years seems like you've been working on your PS5ish interface in those absent years. I have noticed that your PS5 Interface is based on toyota12303 "WinDash". The thing is I've been willing to try toyota12303 WinDash for almost a year now but all of his WinDash links have been dead and toyota12303 has also not been active since the links died I also haven't found any other person who had it stored. If you have the original last "Version 2 - 25/7/21" of WinDash can you share it. Apparently you are my last hope to try WinDash. Also please consider to upload you PS5 interface on Github or Archive.org if you happen to abandon the project.
(2024-02-05, 03:50)vicerarr Wrote: @Karellen The program was made and runs by Kodi, the interface it's just skin for it

ImageImage

Hey Vicerar can you share the last released version of "toyota12303" WinDash as your PS5 UI Interface is mainly based on WinDash. I wouldn't ask but all links are dead.
(2024-02-05, 03:53)vicerarr Wrote: Also if purchasing skins doesn't meet community guidelines, I will make the skin free to download.

-Vicerar
It doesn't.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_ru..._for_money
@TrippySloth the posted Youtube was removed, it likely violated something. If you didn't download from this forum, it's likely questionable and in violation of the Official:Forum rules (wiki).
are you on about the post i just tried to make? the video may not have uploaded yet, it was a screen recording that was posted to youtube as unlisted
(2024-02-08, 19:22)TrippySloth Wrote: are you on about the post i just tried to make? the video may not have uploaded yet, it was a screen recording that was posted to youtube as unlisted

@PatK (forgot to tag you)
okay well ill just make my post again since im certain it doesnt break any rules..

@vicerarr thank for you emailing me the download link, i have the setup file but when i try to install it, im met with this error:

any help? thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(WinDash) PS5 User Interface *RELEASE*0